Monday, February 13, 2012

Due to a terrible PR fiasco, Walmart will no longer offer a Super Soaker full of cat pee.

"In a world ravaged by keeping the Christ in Christmas, our only solace is being a motherfucking sorcerer."

My sister and her boyfriend came over for dinner and game night last night. I have the cutest picture of her and Spectre. That cat just loves to cuddle and be wrapped in long hair, so they'll be a perfect match. I'm sure going to miss him when he goes.




I've got another pendant started but I think it's going to take a while to complete because it's going to be filled with little tiny roses and they take forever to make and get cut without squashing them.

Not much else to say today. Spent most of the weekend feeling relatively crappy so I didn't get much done.

No comments: