Closing in on Halloween and it's been a mad house around here lately. No new work, but I have a door wreath that I made today. Pardon the crappy picture from my phone, but I was outside and it's cold so...
The crime scene tape is, of course, part of our Halloween decor but I didn't feel like taking it down just so I could take a picture of the wreath.
I started this a few days ago and set it aside to work on some other projects. Anyway, I varnished it last night and just finished listing it on Etsy.
At the moment, I have two WIP pieces sitting on my desk. One is my space nebula concept and the other is a mokume gane piece with silver leaf inlay that refuses to have a backing put on. Don't know when those will be done, but hopefully I will have something to show in the next few days.
This is an experiment with a space nebula concept. It either goes really quickly and looks messy or goes really slowly and looks empty. I'll have to keep playing with the idea to see what I can make of it. I like the potential.