Friday, February 10, 2012

Circus and prints

I'm getting ready to send pictures in to get proofs made. Resizing is all that's left.

Tonight Husband and I are going to see Cirque du Soleil's Dralion performance at the 1st Bank Center. We saw Kooza a couple years ago. If you ever get a chance to see them, do. They are the best circus performers in the world, after all.


Today I got the Spring Fashion 2012 colors so that I can make more effort to tailor my etsy stuff to the fashion conscious masses. I made a lilac colored pendant before I even knew it was on the list of upcoming colors. Here's a rough picture of it, just post-completion.




Will take better pictures of it when it's completely set so I can list it on etsy. I also need to seriously work on getting my banner and all that professional nonsense done... But it's a hassle and I'm awesome at procrastinating, so it isn't happening.

The mask is also not done. Actually, it wouldn't be one of my projects if something didn't go wrong right in the middle and subsequently derail all motivation. That's where we are now. I need to go get a new base mask and paint two more parts and put it all together, and that's it. But there's that procrastination demon again.

As it goes now, I need to go make dinner and get ready to go.

No comments: