Thursday, August 29, 2013

Setting Goals and Chasing Dreams

Nothing new in a couple weeks. Son started school on the 15th and it's been busy almost every day since. I've made some beads in the time since then but they've all gone into the reject jar. I haven't been to the torch in more than a week.

I've set a goal to be a vendor at ComicCon in 2015. I've got some exciting plans for new product lines for that- both polymer clay and glass. Ideas for gothic-styled hair accessories and stuff, but I'm not sure that would be part of the ComicCon line or not. Lots of things to think about and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm planning far enough out that I'm not stressed out and I don't *have* to work on things if I don't want to.

So yeah. Maybe new stuff to show soon. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: