Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Flu Threw

Oldest Daughter woke up in the middle of the night to tell me she had a fever. She didn't feel warm, so I sent her back to bed. Every half hour for the rest of the night she came in complaining she had a fever. Then, around 5:45 we heard her feet pad into the room and stop, then a wet splattering noise. She threw up on the carpet. I told her to hurry and go to the toilet while Husband cleaned up the carpet mess. She threw up the whole way through the loft, all over her bathroom floor, and finally into the toilet. Then she went to lay back down. A few minutes later she was back, and I told her to hurry up and go into my bathroom. More vomit all over the floor. It seems to have mostly subsided now (knock on wood), and she's laying on the couch with a blanket. I gave her some flat ginger ale and turned on Sesame Street. Hopefully she'll stay laying down without too much fight.

Not much else to report. I've been kicking around some ideas for mini pirate hats and fascinators, but no time creating anything the last few days. Hopefully that will change soon. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: