Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Thank You For Calling Helga's House of Healthy Eating

Starting today, I'm officially getting in shape so I can run the Color Me Rad 5K in Denver in August. Today I tried the Spinach Smoothie from the foul-mouthed freaks over at Thug Kitchen- if you can handle swear words AND have the desire to eat healthy at least once in a while, I'd highly recommend you pay them a visit and try out the recipes. Sure, it looks kinda iffy, but once it's all blended up, you can't taste or smell the spinach and the rest of it is fruity, healthy goodness.

Also, I did the elliptical today. Yay! The stationery bike too! Yay again!

Son is on Spring Break from school, so there will be little if any chance for new work this week. Oh well.

That's all I've got. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: