Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Treasure Trove

Click to enlarge


16 of the 17 Pandora beads I made yesterday. There were also a couple tube beads and a couple dread sliders. Five of these are all ready claimed :)

Coming soon will be some University of Missouri beads in black and old gold for a custom order, a set of tiger beads for another custom order, and my first attempt at an imploded mushroom for another custom order. I also still have to figure out how I did an internal swirl bead for an order I've had for... almost a year *sad face*

I only have five beads in the kiln today and every one of them was a fight from start to finish, so I decided to pack it up. The second time glass shocked and the piece got stuck under the sleeve of my sweatshirt and pinned to my arm, that was too much.

Though if I keep on at this rate, I may actually have a fully stocked Etsy shop once I get all of these cored - which will mean too much stuff sitting around and a sale. 

That's all I've got for today. Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: