Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Muse is on sabbatical

I haven't written in a week because there hasn't been much to write about. After stupid neighbor, I got shitty service at a glass supply shop. The president of the company called me and fixed everything, but I still can't force myself to work on anything.

I have a bad tendency to obsess about everything, particularly the negative, and that whole mess has kinda ruined everything for me. I don't feel like doing anything else, either.

I kinda think I need to go into psychiatric rehab or some shit, because I feel like I'm losing my mind and I might flip out and kill everyone. Everything is making me crazy and I'm uncomfortable even in my own skin. It would help if I could ever stop thinking for a while.


*sigh*

I might go try to make some tiger beads for Pandora bracelets. Or I might not. I gotta snap out of this funk though, for real.

No comments: