Thursday, January 8, 2015

Dragon Scales

Working on a new piece with a dragon theme. Tiny 15/0 seed beads so it's kinda slow going, but I got a magnifier so as soon as I adjust to the depth perception part of it, I should be all set. Photo is kinda glaring but I needed a shot in the sun to show all the different colors in the beads.




I don't have the beads for the big focal piece yet but I do have them saved in a cart on a bead site. Probably won't get them for a while because I came across a dollhouse kit in an unopened box for a steal on craigslist and I *really* want to save up and get it if it's still there. If it's not available by the time I save up the asking price, then I'll just be able to get more beads.

At any rate, the year is off to a nice creative start and I'm pleased with the direction things are headed. 

No comments: