Saturday, December 29, 2012

Year End

As the year draws to a close, I'd like to thank all of you who stop by regularly. Special thanks to all my customers over the last year, all my friends who constantly push me to do better, try harder, and stop being so critical of my work.

My final project of this year and the first project of 2013 has started. We went and bought paint for Oldest Daughter's bedroom, chosen to match a new bedding set we got for her.

Bailey got his stitches out on the 26th. Son goes back to school on the 6th. We had our big family Christmas dinner last night. Youngest Daughter officially started walking on Christmas Eve (answering my prayers for her to walk by Christmas). I've been playing the sims again, and Assassin's Creed III on Wii U. Not much else to report.

Be safe when you welcome Baby New Year, and may the next year fill your life with blessings, health, and prosperity.


 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: