Saturday, December 1, 2012

A whooping and a cough

Haven't been doing much glass work, or much of anything else. Everyone in the house, with the exceptions of  Grandma and Son, has developed an ongoing cough that isn't eased by humidifiers or vaporizors. Girls have both tested negative for Pertussis, but I tested positive. Everyone is on antibiotics and a mandatory five day quarantine.

Before you start shaking your head and reciting the importance of being fully vaccinated, please know that we ARE vaccinated and we caught it anyway.

I had a CT scan of my brain last week in an effort to find out what's been causing constant migraines for the last twelve weeks. Everything came back negative, so now I'll be referred to a neurologist.


On a craft-related note, I'm designing some miniature scenes that I plan to start building into empty Christmas  ornaments. May not be available at this rate, particularly when being sick sucks up all the energy I have, but maybe I'll get lucky and the antibiotics will kick in quickly and I can get back to work.


Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: