Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hallo-weenies

I've been lazy and have neglected to list anything this week until this morning. These two sold right off.



I listed a couple others. A basic black bead and a Halloween big hole bead. 



Have a bunch of lentils and things that I'm thinking about wiring up into pendants before I list them. Here are a bunch I made a few days ago. Except the weird orange square bead. It was in my jar of beads to be cleaned, so I let it be in the picture anyway.




Also, I'm supposed to be working on a bunch of Pandora spacers in Christmas colors for a custom order, but it isn't pre-paid and I don't wanna do it, so that's on the back burner for now. 

Here's a link to my Etsy shop, and here's a link to my facebook business page. I'd recommend the facebook page because each new listing gets posted directly there. 

That's all I've got for the moment. Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments: