Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rebooting... Please wait.

The last few days have been full of people on facebook watching me reach the edge of a breakdown.

Today is a reset. I'm leaving kids and husband and everything else behind for a few hours to go see my oldest childhood friend. Hopefully after this I'll be able to put my hands to use and go back to creating and stop worrying about all the things I can't change.

***

There will be a huge blackout on Etsy on May 10. Thousands of shops are going on vacation to protest the fact that etsy claims to be all handmade, self-representing artists and all that but they have tons of mass-produced crap and lots of resellers and shops that are turning into corporations. It will be interesting to see what happens with that.

***

Daughters will turn 3 and 1 on Friday. We're having a birthday party on Saturday evening. I'm supposed to be making a cake, but in the midst of everything else, that's the last thing I want to do right now.

***

That's all I got.



No comments: