Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A falcon with a cap on its head.

Our house will be growing by two more on Sunday when we bring two new kittens home. Their names are Phantom and Chimera and they are lovely. I'll post pictures if they hold still long enough for me to take some. Ghost is also going to get spayed on Sunday.

I colored the two older kids' hair on Sunday morning. Daughter couldn't decide between pink and purple so we did both. Son chose red, which didn't take, so we'll redo it this weekend.

We've started painting the guest bedroom so we can move Son into it. Then we'll move Oldest Daughter into his room temporarily while we paint hers, then we'll paint what is his room now and move Youngest Daughter into that room.

I officially started P90X yesterday. It's the real deal and today I feel like I might die. If you can avoid ever having to do diamond push-ups, do it. They're AWFUL.

Grandma left this morning to spend the rest of the week at the Center for the Blind where she'll be learning basic braille and how to use a cane and some other stuff.

I have a doctor's appointment in a couple hours and I'm really not looking forward to what it's going to lead to.

I have lots of artistic ideas and inspiration, I just can't seem to force myself to get to work. If I could get started I'd be fine...

Youngest Daughter has eight teeth now. Eight!

School is over for the year as of Thursday, and then it's three months of Son finding every possible way to get on my nerves.


True Blood is back on June 10! Yeah!


That's all for now.

No comments: