Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Elevator Music

Sorry for such long absences. I've been working on various projects but sometimes the day is over before I realize it's even begun. 

We had teacher appreciation last week, then both daughters had their birthday on the fourth, and since then I've been trying to catch up on an end-of-the-year gift for the kids' bus driver.

So without further ado, here's the stuff  I've made but haven't posted;



Teacher Appreciation for Son's teacher


Teacher Appreciation door decoration with for an "UP" theme


Ugly shelves the previous house owners left behind, being primed for painting



Planets and nebulae done on the shelves in spray paint



Newly painted shelves hung over my dollhouse table



And said dollhouse table after I cleared 95% of the stuff off of it



Yesterday I was so into the creative spirit that I was drawing mandala patterns in dinner gravy while it was cooking, and then I made a potato man out of mashed potatoes and vegetables. 




Honestly, I like being more in the groove and don't mind being distracted from posting updates. 









No comments: