Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Pile of Frogs and A Pile of Glass

I've been working on "A Pile of Frogs" cross-stitch lately after having ignored all cross-stitch for many months now. When it is finished, it will look like this:


Also, I'm back to working on the grid my Oriental Tiger project, but after working on it for over an hour last night I've discovered that my grid lines are off somewhere and now I have to go back and find where I screwed up, so I'm discouraged and tempted to ignore it. 

Also, I've worked on glass a little bit over the last week or so, making some beads for Beads of Courage. Hopefully somewhere along the line, I'll get some beads made for trading. Today I've got half of a bridal set in the kiln for a wedding Husband and I will be attending while we're in South Carolina next month.

Not much else to report at the moment. Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments: