Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Getting back on the horse.

The service for my dad was wonderful. I got to meet all the guys he worked with and they're all so much like him that I can't believe it. Stepmother made sure to draw as much attention to herself as possible. Sister wrote a lovely song for the prayer candle segment. If she ever puts it online I'll find a way to put it here. Reception was at my house. Saw lots of family I haven't seen in 15 years. Lots of people asked to see my art.

I went to my glass table and made some awful beads this week. I'm okay with them being awful though, because it's part of the process of getting life back on track. I have some bracelet ideas I should start working on now that my cuff blanks are here.

That's all I've got for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments: