Sunday, January 20, 2013

New listings

I've kinda been stuck in an uninspired rut lately and getting to the glass bench has been a feat of strength in itself, so when I do make it there, I'm trying to make a point of working on different things that normal. Last week I made some twisted canes, which I normally hate to do, and they were all evenly twisted and straight so I was very impressed with myself. Also, I've been trying to make at least a couple dreadlock - sized beads every session, and I've gotten some back that I really like. It will be a while before I have enough of them to stock and open the Dread Pirate store, but hopefully it will be an enjoyable process while I'm getting there. Here are a few beads I made last week that I just listed in my Etsy :) store



Japanese Tea Garden




Emerald City


an un-named dread bead / scarf slide


Skye



That's all the news I've got for now, and it may be a couple weeks before anything else exciting happens because the book fair at Son's school starts next week. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: